Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Mining USAFacts.org

It happens all the time. I find bits and pieces of great info and resources I want to share with my colleagues when I least expect it. Watching CBS Sunday Morning this past weekend, my ears perked toward the end of this story about Steve Ballmer, ex-Microsoft billionaire recently turned philanthropist at the urging of his wife. Check out this video, which begins at what I consider the "good part" but feel free to rewind if you'd like his whole story:



USA Data has a lot of promise in teaching and learning in virtually every field of study. While government databases have offered access in the past, most require a level of expertise to use and analyze that leave the resource still out of reach for many would-be researchers.

What a great resource to introduce to colleagues and to our own learners!

No comments:

Post a Comment